KRISHNA CONSCIOUS FUN HAS NO BOUNDS
ISKCON Children Services provides enriched Krsna Conscious resources that has helped countless children grow in their spiritual life. Founded in 2016, Congregational Development Ministry (CDM) Children Services strives to support congregations all over the world to engage our Vaikuntha children in Krsna Consciousness. We are extremely grateful to those devotees who are currently doing children services and to those devotees who would like to start up children services. By sharing with each other our experiences, resources and knowledge we can expand this ISKCON movement together.
- Design and present training courses for devotees performing children services.
- Produce various supporting resources (books, magazines, modules, etc.).
- Assist temples and congregations to start up children services or improve and expand existing ones.
- Create a dynamic network of devotees involved in children services.
- To facilitate the sharing of methods, resources and initiatives different Yatras and congregations within our Children Services network