An easy, practical and fast method to systematically introduce and train new people in the teachings of Bhagavad-gita As It Is
- Easy to do
- Minimum logistics
- Short time required
- 6 Introductory Sessions for newcomers
- 18 Summarized Study sessions
- Covers all 18 chapters in 18 weeks
- Only 1 hour per week
In line with Srila Prabhupada’s original plan of presenting the Gita widely, this interactive outreach program encourages participants to actively learn and understand the Gita’s essential teachings, structure, analogies and practical application.
This format enables anyone within a short time to grasp the fundamentals of the Gita and present it to others.
The program offers a gradual progression for new people consisting of:
- 6 weekly introductory sessions (supported by ready-made Power Point Presentations) covering the basics of spiritual understanding, and
- 18 weeks of a summarized study to further their understanding of the Gita.
The program will primarily assist spiritual seekers to answer their main existential queries:
- What lies beyond Birth and Death?
- Is there an eternal identity?
- What about Destiny?
Introductory Level Power Point Samples
Once participants are familiar with the basics, a study program is offered covering the entire Gita within 18 weeks. Utilizing Srila Prabhupada’s comments for each specific chapter of the Gita as the main guide, the program follows a comprehensive line of understanding the contents of the text.
Benefits of the Gita for Everyone Program
- Attractive to newcomers
- Simple and short
- Direct and effective power points
- Effective tool for experienced and new preachers
- Helps preachers to optimize their preferred presentation methods and understanding of the Gita
- Awakens further interest in the Gita
- Opens the door to personal spiritual mentoring
It so happens that many ISKCON devotees do not feel equipped enough and confident to present our philosophy to others. This specially designed program will enable them to get started with their preaching initiatives.
All Power Point Presentations, questionnaires, verse sheets and notes are available here: